Friday, February 3, 2012

Aztec Cuffs

So to my Friday

I woke to  "Morning! Morning!"

Sat straight up 'courier man, my wire'
"Thank you" 
I yell out at least I think I did.
Half awake I hunt for clothes.
Stumbling about.
The day is light and ready to start.
I go to get my package and my door's open.
"Shit!" 
*I shake my head and quietly scold myself for not shutting it*
The heat! Blame the heat!

I grab the packet chuck it on my couch. 
Then go back to bed to wake up.

Later I continue crocheting these...
 Aztec Suns
1. Purple - Yellow - Green
2.Green - Yellow - Blue
3. Red - Yellow - Blue
I went to do one with white but it made it
granny straight away I thought.
I don't know if anyone else will like these
 but that's okay.

I caught some live shows on Mushroom FM
today yay!!!
A very cool & colourful show with cool & colourful music.
Great interaction and dishes dance music.
Take a listen - go on!

Continued crocheting...

And I catch another Live Mushroom Show!
I am an eighties child and loved the music!
The Weird Al Yankovic parodies were hilarious!

I finished crocheting.
Went out to get some glass hearts to wire wrap
and the shop was closed 2pm they close.
I had to look at the website to get the addy...
The hours are up there to. 
Doh!

So I get home and my friend turns up.
Great timing!
She wants 3 red hearts wrapped by Thurs
I have 3 red, I'm rapt!
I have started them and 
am happy to be wrapping again.
Though it was nice to try my hand at other materials.


3 Aztec Sun Crocheted Cuffs

So the sevens coverage has finished on TV1
and I am finished with the detail.

I have my horos to write in blog or on site?

I started this to see 
how the communication would stack up.
I have had a few comments made here, however I
have been putting her out and basically 
tackling people to read it.
I wonder if I had done that in my website would 
I have gotten the same comments...
most likely.
I do like the easy video posting here.

But there is no gallery.

Ideally I'd have a 
 (wall/side panel for peeps to put their tag)
I do like that if comments are made everyone can see them.
But twitter and fb can't be beat for interaction.

I'm off to do my horos and follows and who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you!